So... I got hit by a bus yesterday....
Nope! Just a makeup test I did yesterday for a future version of Pirate!England. My friend will probably do the same with Pirate!Spain
How to :
*What you need
-Makeup base/hydrating cream
-Gloves (I always work with them xD)
-Special effect sponge i.beautylish.co/74dfNDo-SYuO13...
-Lot of eyeshadows (red, yellow, green, purple, brown, black, white, blue)
-Blood gel shop.cinemasecrets.com/media/c...
(you can also make your own with petroleum jelly and red dye)
-Normal special effect blood shop.cinemasecrets.com/media/c...
1. I always start my makeup with a good base or hydrating cream. Apply it a few minutes before starting anything else
2. Apply a thin amount of liquid latex where you want to do your wounds
3. With a brush or anything you find suitable (I work with toothpick WTF XD) apply more of the latex but in thin thick line to create definition like a rim. You can create big opened wound by connecting two lines (like I did for the big wound, to the upper part of the cheekbone and nose). You can do small lines for the rest. For the the one that looks like you scrape your face on the concrete, use latex and the special effects sponge to pat the latex.
4. Wait for it to dry well
5. Apply concealer on your face and the wounds then the foundation like you would normally do.
6. Apply the rest of the makeup like eyeliner, contouring, highlighting, etc
7. Use the eyeshadow to create bruises where you want them and inflammation around the wounds to create depth to them
8. Use the blood gel inside the rims or on the lines to create the illusion of a deep opened wound
9. Add the FX blood, that is more liquid, on the wounds and around to look like it's fresh and still bleeding. Use the sponge on the area were you use it with the latex and tap it again and using some light stroke. It will looks like the skin broke a bit. (I used some blood gel for the nosebleed)
Work with the two kind of blood and eyeshadows until you're please with the result and TADA !
Ask anything you want and I'll be glad to help you ! ^^
Makeup and pictures by me !